DANIEL WELLINGTON INTERNATIONAL WARRANTY
The following Daniel Wellington limited warranty (“DW Warranty”) applies to original Daniel Wellington smartwatch cases purchased in the original labelled packaging and sold or presented for warranty service in any country (the “DW Smartwatch Case”).
1. WHAT THE DW WARRANTY COVERS AND DURING WHAT PERIOD
Please note that the rights conferred by the DW Warranty are in addition to the rights and remedies provided by consumer laws and regulations in your applicable jurisdiction. As such, the DW Warranty and its benefits are in addition to, and not instead of, rights provided by the applicable consumer law.
Also note that the DW Warranty only covers the DW Smartwatch Case. The DW Warranty does not cover the smartwatch device you may choose to use together with the DW Smartwatch Case. You are responsible to ensure that you follow the instructions for how to use the DW Smartwatch Case properly in order to avoid damage on your smartwatch device. For claims related to your smartwatch device, we please refer to the manufacturer of the device.
FOR AUSTRALIAN CONSUMER: Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
2. LIMITATIONS TO THE DW WARRANTY (WHAT IT DOES NOT COVER)
The DW Warranty for DW Smartwatch Case does not cover
- Defects and damages due to loss, theft, fire, water, or a natural disaster
- Failure or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (knocks, dents, scratches, crushing, broken straps etc.), or accidents
- Lost or broken screws
- Failure or damage caused by unjustifiable repair or modification
- Esthetical changes, defects, and damages due to normal wear and tear and aging (e.g. minor scratches, peeling of the plating, etc.) or due to improper use (e.g. discoloration from over exposure to substances such as chlorine)
- Damages of any kind on the smartwatch device used together with the DW Smartwatch Case
3. WHAT WE WILL DO IN THE EVENT OF A WARRANTY CLAIM UNDER THE DW WARRANTY
4. HOW TO OBTAIN OUR REPAIR SERVICE
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Except as provided in this DW Warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, Daniel Wellington is not responsible for any direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from any breach of warranty or condition, or under any other legal theory, including but not limited to loss of use; loss of revenue; loss of actual or anticipated profits (including loss of profits on contracts); loss of business; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill. Subject to the applicable laws and regulations, the maximum liability of Daniel Wellington for breaching any written or implied warranty with respect to the DW Smartwatch Case shall not exceed the retail purchase value of the DW Smartwatch Case.
This warranty was last updated 15 December 2021